Thursday, December 3, 2009

I got a sudden obsession with dogs.

Dalmations are kinda cute. The best thing about dog is... they have sixth sense. Which means, they can probably save you when ur drowning from a pool if you feed them well with love.-or doggies drugs. :D


Talking bout swimming, I was the only female in the pool today. Nah... no Taylor Lautner's body there...more like Lam Chi Chung's.(who starred in Stephen Chow's movie? ) haha.
:D Familliar? My sis is a HUGE fan of him.

I just realised that December had arrived. Oh no, time flies so fast. In a blink of an eye, bye bye PMR.In a breath of a nose, bye bye Genting trip. With a pinch on the face, here comes PMR results ! The good news is, its after Xmas.


Little word of advice to all Form 3s:

eat well , sleep well and then we could die well.


I mean, I mean ,

Best of luck, I'm sure we would survive with excellent results !:D


No comments: