Thursday, December 31, 2009

The new year eve.

Time for us to have some fun before the school term starts!

Tropicana City really is a neighborhood shopping place.
Reached there and walked to GSC , brought tickets and off to arcade place. Nice place to relieve stress . Gee...I still have a token left. Times up for movie, popcorn+coke and watching the mysterious Sherlock Holmes. Jude Law (: But I have to say I prefer Avatar than this. But its a nice movie too.

After movie, we were all hungry.
I don't know why but I think the caramel popcorn was kinda feeling. So I wasn't THAT hungry.
So off we find for a place to set our butts and have a nice meal .(: Well, we almost had San Francisco but the lunch set wasn't ready yet. We decided to try the newly-opened Hawaiian themed Bad Ass Coffee. Sounds bad, and it really is. No offense.




Eeyore. (:
Ah Pau and Ah Ming's sexy hands.


The fish and chips Ah Yee ate was funny. The taste was funny. The kids hawaiian mozarella cheeze pizza Ah Ming and I took.

Ah Ming : " This pizza is smaller than MY face! "

I waited almost half an hour for a tiny pizza like that.
Guess its speciality there was coffee. We even saw Li Ching as a cashier there.(:

After eating and buying some stuffs, it was bye bye time. *sobs*

Have a blasting countdown,

May kwan. (:

No comments: