Monday, December 28, 2009

Welcome home.

The Tan cousins are back. After one or two years of studying....
Jia Wen che che. (since she's elder and she insisted on it :P ) AKA Taylor Swift wanabe. You can find those important items in her serious-looking Coach bag. Always supplied with at least a copy of Shin Chan comic in her bag. She's bubbly with a sweet personality. :)


Jia Liang. The multi-tasker.
Can cook , sing as well as an independent and caring person . Looks like the perfect guy huh?
One with a strong personality. You rule ! (:


Yesterday night, we went for yam cha at Prince Cafe. & we were trying to speak with British accents .

JL : Hello. May I have a bannana snow mountain please?
MK : One mango juice pls. Small.
JW : I would like to have one mango snow mountain.
Sis : I wanna the mango juice arh.

When it comes to my sis part, we burst into laughter. A sudden Manglish was spoken by my sis,so mission failed. Haha. Even the waitress was smilling. (:

No comments: