Thursday, December 24, 2009

So its...


Celebration and not nightmare. ;D whee.

Congratulations to my dearest friends , Low Siew Yan , Yong Chia Ming and Chuah Poh Yee etc...for their excellent results! & my lovely cousin, Charmaine. :D

After managed to escape Mr. Allen's round-and-round routine, up-and down the stairs...Pn.Surita came to the rescue! Yay!

I was quite chilled while taking the results. (not confident la ) but my mind was totally blank. Like oh, ok, sign here then get results. I heard a loud scream, tears but mostly are joy. ;D

So went to a class , and took photo. Gosh, there were three cameras. So u gotta like smile here, pose there, then cheese! there.

Oh oh then there was a reporter from The Star...who took a snap shot of some of us...retardedly jumping in joy ...showing our results. Omg. I hope it didnt turn out bad. Go check out tmrw's paper. (: Congratulation Phua Yu Yu!

After lunch and all, we met up at TC . OMG. I did the most sampat' things there. nvm. -.-

Btw..if you happened to see a bunch of premature 'kids' playing at the Entertainment Centre...jumping in joy, car racing, shooting, basketball-ing, football-ing, balls throwing....
I think that's us . Even the counter lady was staring at us. =P

Played until my right hand aching. Hmmph. Good exercise. Haha. ;D


Thats about all. (:
Can't wait for moree fun next time.

xoxo

No comments: