Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Preview.


Went to my first Xmas caroling the other day. Thanks to our 'trained-vocalists' , it was quite funny la. Some behind me( shall not mention their names. Hehe!) sing the tune wrong. I was oso noob at singing all these, but thanks to the radio , lyrics and Rachel's chunted singing...I managed to sing-along.






When I first arrived there, the kids were dancing along some bollywood tune. One boy invited us to dance...but we shy shy la. Haha. This things seriously reminds me of my childhood, like those days where we play hen and eagle ( I got caught so easily by Melvin =='), London Bridge...ahh...sweet memories.

There's one boy who loves to give a whack on pple's butt. We almost tickled him to death. ahaha

And there's another who plays his own way of Uno. Never-ending game. Michelle have patience!
But I got a feeling that this guy really wants a companion. Sadly, we couldn't be with him all day long.


I'll miss that place.

No comments: